Updated: May 3, 2019
All breeds of dog are capable of learning a lot of things. Although they differ in temperament, tendencies, behavior, still they are very similar in many ways.
How long a dog will take to learn social skills, depends upon many factors.
Some common Training tips:
1. Puppy should be at least four weeks old to start its basic training.
2. Take it very slowly in the starting.
3. Check the stress signs.
4. If you see the change in behavior, give time gap in lessons.
5. Once you start training your dog, stay persistent.
6. Be patient. It is a long process that needs dedication, energy, passion, and hope.
133 views0 comments